Happy Birthday Undave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Undave!

Happy birthday man! Here's to many more!

The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
    Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
    My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
    Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Cheers SD. I haven't been active much on here for a while as life has just been too busy for me to paint up anything worth showing off. Who'd have thought that running a shop that sells minis would leave me virtually no time to actually paint any. I do still keep an eye on the place, approve threads and photos and clean up the place if it needs it. Maybe it's time to make time...
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

You da man unDave. Hope busy means good... as they're not always the same thing. Keep on rockin' in the free world baby!!!!!
      "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
      -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Belated happy birthday Undave, hope you had a good one.
        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
        X