Movember 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movember 2014

Probably a little bit late, what with Movember starting tomorrow and all, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in giving it a shot?

For those that don't know, Movember occurs every year in November. Each person who intends to raise money signs up to the Movember website and spends the month growing a moustache from clean shaven. In doing so, hopefully people donate money, which goes towards researching testicular cancer and other things.

The idea is to post regular pictures that show the progress of the Mo (or lack of) and see how many people you can convince into donating.

I've personally not done it before but if a few people are willing to give it a go then that will change.

So, anyone interested?
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

That would mean shaving this one off first... Not going to happen!

Good luck to those that do though.
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

I think Mauvember would be cooler
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Still, now that Frocktober is over it is safe for me to go back to work.
        My own opinion is enough for me, and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, anyplace, anytime. And anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass

Comment

Working...
        X