YES.

That is all.
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
    You people scare me

indeed!
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I was stupidly excited like a 3 year old on Xmas day last night, and the episode was toe-curlingly excruciating too.
      So. Much. Jeopardy. In one episode!
      You people scare me

Comment

hoping to watch it tonight. Had to get wife caught up on last few episodes from last season first. Killing me knowing I could just go read about it and find out what what so amazing...
        "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Comment

not started this series yet, we dont watch anything live and most shows after we have taped a full series but Walking Dead is ne of my faves. I just really really really really really really wish they would kill off the kid!
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

How dare you DL! I think he's better in this last season though.

You'll appreciate this then.
            "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Comment

Is The Walking Dead any good? It sort of slipped past me when it started and I've never bothered to give it a shot with other things ahead of it in the queue.
              The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

It is so good, Bramblies. The general deterioration of society series by series is becoming a bigger thing too. The end of series 4 and start of series 5 poses a lot of "what ifs".
                You people scare me

Comment

Love Darryl (not literally though!!) Rick is getting a bit maudling these days though needs to cheer up a bit. I still think his mrs will show up at some point. Her body dissapeared
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

It's pretty good. A few seasons have been terrible. The whole Mayor season was trash. Overall the zombies are incredible, but some of the writing has really turned me off. Maybe its coz I read the comics so the show is disapointing, but I have to say I've been a bit disapointing the last few seasons. I'll have to give it another shot this season.

Comment

Sounds positive. I'll add it to my mid season break list of things to watch with Grimm.

Comment

Walking dead > Grimm

Comment

Aye, that may be, but I won't know for certain until I watch both now, will I? ;)

Comment

Nope! Grimm takes place in Portland where I live, so I have a soft spot for it. not sure I could make it through it otherwise. Juliet's acting is the worst. I want her to get killed off already! I see them shooting scenes from time to time around town. Roll up to burnt cadillac and tons of cops, but its all staged. Pretty funny when you realize nothing is wrong.

Comment

You get down to any Timbers games? I know little about the MLS, but i do know that the atmosphere at Timbers home games is supposed to be brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X