X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Scott getting his own game?!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...egory_featured

Also - Project cars... bvvggbaewgubdwxziovb...

Comment

hahahaha!

Project cars does look amazing
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Trying to decide whether I want Football Manager 15 or not. It would cut in to my gaming time and I managed to avoid last years after clocking 3k hours on 09-13...
        The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

First Mordheim and now the best game in the world EVARRRRR!!!!!!!
          "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
          "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
          "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
          "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
          "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
          "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

I'm 2 years behind on games usually... I'm knee deep in Skyrim and loving every minute of it.
            Overly obsessed with: Perry Samurai, Red Box Games Dwarves, Ral Partha, and Dragons.

Comment

There is also a Total War: Warhammer in development at Creative Assembly apparently :)
              The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

cool
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

oh man, I bought Minecraft for the xbox one. My buddy and I are building an empire. It's pretty amazeballs.

Comment

my daughter got it on the PS4 (because Xbones suck ass!) and I enjoy playing it.

On Survival built a manmade island for my sandstone and glass tower, its now well above the clouds. Also includes an underwater glass tunnel and a mine system under the seabed. Features include infinity pool hidden treehouse ( I have several trees planted in my tower at various heights) and floating rooms.

I had build a portal on my house but knocked it down and will rebuild.
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Nice!

We (I say we because I always play with a mate) have a floating lava chandelier and possibly one of the best looking gardens around. Also have a disco entrance of sugar cane which looks awesome at night. I bet a lava chandelier would look cool in your glass tower.

Having owned a PS3, I have to say the groups in xbox are 1000x better. Worth $60 a year no problem.

Comment

Been playing a bit of Path of Exile lately. If you ever enjoyed any of the Diablo games, PoE takes the formula and gives it a few neat twists, as well as giving you some pretty epic options.

Currently playing a dual-Siege Ballistae templar (still lowish level). Once I get my hierophant ascendency for him, it will be a quad-SB build, and that doesn't rule out me acquiring an Iron Commander bow, which will give me even more SB. I've seen a similar build done for the ranger, I believe the templar just might be able to do it a little better.

Comment

Working...
                        X