This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Jupiter Ascending.

Picture Cinderella mixed with a crappy version of the hunger games. Don't waste your time! Awkwardly paced, predictable, cheesy, and just plain lame. A couple cool robot fights, but overall pretty weak.

Comment

That's a shame. I was looking forward to it until Empire gave it 2 stars. Ex Machina got pretty good reviews so I still want to see that.
      The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

They peaked with the Matrix and most everything else has been pretty awful. Weird ass Wachowski brothers. Or brother sister now I guess. Weirdo's!
        "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
        -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Its got Sean Bean in it, was always going to be bad. Only things that kill him off quickly are any good

Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Avengers Age of Ultron - Good, not great. B+

Comment

Loved the new avengers! Joss is perfect for comin book movies imo.

Grabbers: Netflix instant. Horror/comedy. Pretty good, funny. Bunch of drunk irish people.

mad max: awesome. Such chaos. Makes me want to play the old palladium TMNT ROADHOGS rpg real bad. Can't wait to see it again.

Comment

Ant Man.

Another Marvel film, another different genre - this time heist thriller. Loved it. Also, there are two end credits sequences.

Comment

Spectre

Superb opening sequence followed by terrible credits and song. After that it picked up again and I'd probably put it on a par with Skyfall.

It really ties together the Daniel Craig Bond films nicely.

Comment

Babadook
                    creepy little kid horror movie. If you hate popup books, don't watch it. Pretty scary, watched it on Halloween.

Comment

• I love a good horror movie but sadly its the genre that most suffers from cheap crappy productions.

watched Minions movies at weekend with the kids (less than a tenner for us all at the cinema). Good stuff
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• I'll be honest - I don't want to get excited about the Power Rangers movie coming out next year. I shouldn't get excited about it. However, with nostalgia busy kicking 90s kids in the face at the moment with Pokemon, Robot Wars etc, this has started to get me excited for what was my favourite tv show growing up.

Comment

• Well it does look a lot better than I thought it would. It was shown here around when my sister was young so I got to see some episodes here and there so I'll probably end up watching it.

I watched two kinda new movies this last week:

Ghostbusters, didn't have much expectations for it but it was better than I thought but way too much flashy CGI. It had the same problems as Ghostbusters 2 had, that it's more or less the same story as the first original movie with some small changes.

Suicide Squad, had even less expectations for it but it was also better than I thought it would be. Entertaining and Harley was fun.
                          Blog- Twitter

Comment

• was a bit older when power rangers came out.
                            Safe to say though its once of the biggest bags of crap to ever grace the tv screen. It beatd even X-Factor and loose women in those stakes. Heck I would put it on a par with anything with Peter 'I'm a great father' Andre.

However the movie could be ok
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                            X