Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brambleten
    replied
    Despite losing a little interest towards the end of the season (stupid work ) I've re-opened the Wamp League for the 2015-16 Premier League Season. Anyone who was in it last season wont need to sign up, they should already be in it but if anyone new who fancies a go, the code to join is as follows:

1342175-317562

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    had another week where two players got half the points and the rest got 2 or 3 a piece. All my players seem to be up against each other at the moment!

Slightly above average points haul so not too bad

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Originally posted by Brambleten View Post
    Havent looked at mine yet, got put off this weekend's football with Newcastle's result.
    I wouldnt bother looking at it if I was you :grin

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    Havent looked at mine yet, got put off this weekend's football with Newcastle's result.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    BOOM! Bretts back!

A nice 79 points this week for me mainly thanks to Diego Costa bagging a hat trick and doubling his points as captain.

Baines Fabregas and Wilshire all got over 10 points each too giving me 69 points between the four of them, the rest contributing just 10 between them!

I was very close to swapping costa for falcao but held off, glad I did.

Moves me just 3 points behind Liffy

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    dumped rooney off, just feel hes not going to give me value for money, plumped for diego costa instead as I think chelsea will go well this season (title winners?). still have 1.4m in the bank, had looked ata swapping wickham out too but there wasnt really anyone that jumped out with the budget available. I have the same problem as last week, most of my team playing each other!

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    Played my wildcard and made 7 changes. It was only going to be 2 or 3 but eventually I decided to just say sod it and hacked things apart.

New team:

Howard, Krul
    Clyne, Koscielny, Ivanovic, Kompany, Hutton
    Fabregas, Ramsey, Elmohamedy, Henderson, Valencia
    Jovetic, Sturridge, Weimann

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    I managed the average but also still have 3 to play. It's always difficult to measure at the start of the new season, particularly new signings like Sanchez who has had 2 poor games where as Costa has had 2 solid performances and managers not knowing their best line ups yet.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    poor weekend for me only bagged 25 points (36 average) but I do have three players still to have their match so fingers crossed. I am wondering if having rooney might be a mistake. Really hard to gauge man utd

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    Just knew I should have put Ivanovic as captain. Made him VC and instead gambled on Sanchez. Who got subbed at half time. So I got a 1 point captain bonus instead of 12. Balls.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    swapped out Barkley for Henderson at Liverpool. All but one of my players face each others teams today so been a bit of a juggle trying to decided who to put up against who

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    I was kicking myself for not picking Clyne over Cameron, and then having Kompany ahead of him on the bench but Ivanovic did well and Cameron didn'y play so rescued 5 points from Kompany. Will have to start making changes, probably starting with Sissoko in midfield as while he played well against City, I have a feeling he'll consistently well but not actually do anything that will earn points.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    looks like barkley could be out 5 months. Was suprised looking at the results I did so well (2nd on Wamp) and above the average. Rooney managed to bag my 14 points (7 doubled as hes captain) but had a few on 5 or 6 points so thats a good solid start. Will have to get Barkley shipped out

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    @ Arkreaper. I dont do premiership, preffering the purer form of football in the championship so I tend to just wing it anyway!!

I'm off to a great start, my first name on the sheet was Ross Barkley, he's now out for 6 weeks!

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    That's the spirit :)

(sits and watches while the auto fill team proceeds to dominate week after week while hand crafted and tweaked teams fail miserably) ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X