WAMP's Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im coming for ya!

Just taken out llanana and Sidwell so I could bring in Nasri to get two games and could be a key figure in the title race. Added huddlestone just to fill the gap and he gets two games too
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

and Johnson takes the lead!!

Still got a couple of points to add on so would be sat on 81 for the week so far with 4 players with another game. Been my best week I think lowest scoring player got 4 points top one just 12 so been a team effort so far. Sadly had Dzeko as vice captain not captain which cost be 12 points!
      Going down to the wire this mate
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I'm quite impressed I held you off for so long, I had a really shocking start to the year and injuries I've not really recovered from. I think I still have Sturridge to come in for Ramsey who was injured but that won't happen until Wednesday.
        The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

another 15 points from last night mainly thanks to Dzeko. Bagged me 25 this week and I was close to transferring him a couple of weeks ago!

I know what you mean about injuries, had a couple of weeks I was short of players because I didnt have enough transfers to cover the injuries.

1 game to go!
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Aye, though I dont hold much hope in my 2 point lead holding. Good work from captain Yaya netting me 34 for the week.

Comment

flippin eck you came back there 94 points, toure was a massive haul, I got 93 for the week. Think you are 2 points ahead with the last game to go. Was tempted to swap oscar out as he is 75% chance of playing but didnt see anyone I felt would improve for that last game. I have two each from city and the pool so could all come down to who handles the pressure!

Good luck
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Oh balls, Skrtel own goal. Yay for Newcastle but Boo! for my fantasy points :(

Now really hoping Mertersaker or Barkley comes on, just realised I put Skrtel on the second spot on the bench.
                Last edited by Brambleten; 11-05-2014, 03:04 pm.

Comment

Well played Brett, been pretty good over the season. Though victory is mine! :jiggy:

Points need to update on the tables but with bonus points and subs now in place I make it an 11 point winning margin (which is much closer than my accounting uni friends league in which I was clear by almost 100 points).

We'll need to get more people involved for next season to make things more interesting

Comment

yeah was good fun mate well played. Pretty pleased as it was my first time playing and three weeks I got hammered because I didnt select a team. If it wasnt for Toure last week for you I would have had ya!
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I dont know, Dzeko did rather a lot for you last week (which was part of the reason I brought him in for Lukaku. The other was because I knew you had him so the points would cancel out and give you one less player to try and take my 2 point lead)

edit: This was also my highest points tally in 5 years, last year qas only 1600 or so!

Comment

Well, with the World Cup over, the new season will be swiftly upon us. with that in mind, Does anyone want to go for the Fantasy League again? I've got it set up, so all people need to go is go to fantasy.premierleague.com, sign up for free, build a team and enter the code below into the leagues tab.

Can we get more than 2 people playing this season?

726673-178621

Comment

im in mate will sort mine today
                          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

right thats my team sorted, found forwards trickier this year, plumped for rooney and fabregas in the end.

Heres my team:

Hart - De Gea
                            Debuchy - Cahill - Baines - Kompany - Dawson
                            Barkley - Fabregas - Wilshere - Barry - Arteta
                            Wickham - Dzeko - Rooney
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Have set up a mailshot so hopefully get a few more players and to make it fun I will throw in a wampstore voucher for the winner (subject to more people joining!)
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I've accidentally let my Newcastle Bias show through...

Howard, Krul
                                Debuchy, Ivanovic, Cameron, Kompany, Clyne
                                Elmohamody, Johnson, Sissoko, Cabella, Sanchez
                                Sturridge, Giroud, Ings

Comment

Working...
                                X