No announcement yet.

WAMP's Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lucked out and got 95, with Koscielny, Terry and Henderson getting above 10 and Sturridge hitting 32. Should have been higher as well if I had had chance to put Remy at the front of the bench as he got 8 compared to Barkley's 1.
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

95. wow nice work mate. When I forgot to do my team one week I got about 17!
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

In the space of 30 seconds I've just lost 12 points as my 3 defenders all lost their clean sheet bonus (Arsenal and Chelsea just conceded).

Not particularly happy with that, silly top teams conceding goals.

Comment

Big bump down to earth this week after last week. Only 33 points (plus any bonus points) from the entire squad.

Comment

a nice 58 for me. Dirty Saurez bagged 30 of those and 11 for Baines which means only 17 between the other 8 (still got a spurs player to play)
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

With the FA Cup messing with fixtures, I only had 6 players in action. However, those 6 got me 39 points (currently 36, will be 39 when the Cardiff Keeper subs in for Krul). Lucky I put Hazard for captain instead of Sturridge and got myself 16 points from him.

Comment

39 for me too. not bad as I forgot to do my team
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Managed a respectable 72 from the weekend games (higher than the average) despite having Koscielny and Mertersaker at the back (both got -1) and not having Suarez or Toure on Captain as most teams I've seen seem to have. Now there are another wave for some teams in midweek, hope that the gunners keep a clean sheet this time.

Comment

yeah I had my best week yet bagging 87. Saurez as captain got me 40 and Oscar 16. I also had arsenal defender and their keeper for a sum total of -1. dzeko didnt play so should have another point to come when subs are counted I think. double week loks ok for me. Saurez up against the mackems so should get a couple of goals there! My two chelsea players dont have another game though
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Aye, not everyone has a second match but some do due to cup ties

Comment

been a good week. Saturday morning made a transfer brining in Sterling and he duly rewarded me with 16 points. 16 from Saurez and 15 from Baines has brought me to just 1 point behind you now!

Still get Dzeko to play as well
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I've had a poor few weeks with injuries and players not on form, with other teams having Suarez, Toure etc and I haven't been able to shift things around to add them. Still got Crouch to come in for Sturridge and Zabaleta to play, but 54 points this week is better than the average of 41 so I'm reasonably happy. Strong 16 points from Ramsey on his return to my team and a 10 from Captain Lukaku as well as a couple of clean sheets makes up for a lot of players only getting one or two points.

Comment

finished the week on 79 but 8 behind you now as youve gone upto 63 for the week ya bugger!
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Aye, while City couldn't keep a clean sheet, Zabaleta did manage to get on the scoresheet, which has been far too rare this season. All of City's moves now come from the centre or the left, meaning that as a right back Zab doesn't get the opportunities for assists or goals the way he did the last couple of seasons.

Comment

Decided to sacrifice Hazard for Toure for the last couple of weeks of the season (partly because City play twice this week) to try and retain my little lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X