No announcement yet.

WAMP's Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got 70 points for the week so pleased with that, closed the gap a little on you but still a long way behind! Got 2 transfers available but pretty happy with the squad really. Swapping anyone out wouldnt really improve the team with what i could afford
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I'm in the same boat. The squad is looking decent but there isn't the funds to make significant improvement such as Aguero. I don't get why the Ramsey in my squad is worth 6.3m yet on the transfer list he is 7.1m.

The last few weeks haven't been helped by most of my players playing each other, with the strikers not scoring but the defenders conceeding.
      The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

My strikers have had a good day today, 2 for Giroud, 2 for Lukaku and 1 for Remy after he replaced Benteke yesterday.

Comment

had a crap week with mine only got 34 points against the 50 average and 13 of hem were for Oscar. heck dawson even got me -1!!
          Got 2 WBA still to play
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

RVP Has Gone!!

replaced him with Saurez (despite me hating the guy!)

got a fair few players against each other this weekend so its a balancing act this week
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

wow!

team managed just 15 points this week except for my new guy Suarez who bagged 22 though I had him as captain so 44 points from him, saved my skin this week
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I had been having a crap weekend, but then both Coleman and Barkley score for Everton. Yay points :). Will give it tomorrow then work out stuff on tuesday for the boxing day games

Comment

A decent set of results today, 20 more than the average thanks to Remy and Hazard. It's weird still looking at it this time of year, usually I'd have given up by now.

Comment

Had to take out Nasri thanks to him being out for 8 weeks with the injury he got against Newcastle. In comes Lallana, hopefully Southampton can keep up their decent form as I had to put in Lovren last week as well.

Comment

well similar problem got Barkley Nasri and ramsey all injured. Dropped Barkley for Sidwell, will swap Nasri next week when I have a spare transfer, was looking at llana too but would need to swap a couple out as I already have 3 southampton players!
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Woo goal for Lovren :) makes up for no clean sheet

Comment

I've finally had to play my wildcard - having 6+ players out for multiple games just wasn't going to go well. In come Barkley, Mertersaker, Terry and Rodriguez.

Comment

swapped Remy out for Dzeko, puts me 1.4m in the kitty. I already have 3 southampton players.

Think will keep hold of Ramsey as its justa knock shouldnt be too long hopefully!
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Completely forgot to edit my lineup for this weekend having not had to do it for the last few weeks due to injuries, suspensions and then the FA cup. Hopefully things won't go too badly.

Comment

rubbish week. Got 42 points but the average was 52.

31 of my points coming from 3 players with just 11 points between the other 8
                                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                                X