No announcement yet.

WAMP's Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the managerial changes it's hard to work out who will be the ones getting the assists. Previously, it was possible to tell that team x would play wide with crosses, but now they play a passing game under the new boss. One thing for sure though, it seems like full backs are a smarter choice than center backs this year already. Seem more likely to get an assist or goal than the center backs who just get goals from set plays etc.
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

I certainly prefer players that can go forward, partly why i got Baines
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Anelka wants to quit football apparently. Have him in my team too, best get swapping!
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

This weekend hasn't quite gone to plan, looking at 30 points plus whatever Ivanovic and Hazard pull together on monday night. Hopefully the next week of fixtures will level things out with Chelsea and Villa players not playing.

Comment

yeah I got 31 points 1 below the average, still have oscar and RVP to play tonight though so hopefully that will help. RVP is my captain tooso I am hoping he has a good one (bagged me 24 points last week on his own!)
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

A 0-0 draw has ended up suiting me quite nicely. Of course a win for Chelsea with an Ivanovic hat trick would have been even nicer, but 0-0 should keep most people happy fantasy wise. Unless they have a striker as captain so he doesn't even get the clean sheet points

(don't know what I'm rubbing it in for, Benteke did F All for me as captain this week)

Comment

Well, a day with few goals means that defences picked up a fair few points. This means that me putting Zabaleta as captain for the week seems to have been a good shout, he got 12, which means a nice 24 for me meaning he has pulled in over half my points so far this week. Still got 4 guys to play, plus Joe Cole got injured yesterday and since Chelsea and Villa players aren't playing there isn't anyone to switch in for him so an opportunity lost.

Comment

Davies was my best pick pulling in 15. I gave Nasri the captaincy but only got me 8 points with those but had a few others that got 8 or 9 a piece and the rest the odd point.

pulled in 54 so 10 more than average but still 2 less than you.
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Had a poor day yesterday (but still better than the average, which was very low) so cracked and brought in Giroud for van Wolfswinkle who has been next to useless. Its just unfortunate that most of my players seem to be playing each other next weekend.

Comment

had to use my woldcard to make some transfers (couldnt field a full team due to injuries!)
                      dropped Kompany and Anelka among others and brought in:
                      Boruc (back up keeper)
                      Lovren,Ridgewell,and Reid
                      Barkley,Ramsey and Amalfitano
                      Remy and Gayle.

Looked at Saurez and Sturridge amongst others but couldnt balance the books
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Barkley and Ramsey have been great for me since I brought them in. Failed to change anyone out last week and paid the price, with Benteke getting 0 and Johnson (who was sat on the bench) getting 7 amid other poor showings. Will have to wait for the cup games to get out of the way before I do any dealings to make sure there are no additional injury problems.

I had thought about taking out Hazard a couple of weeks ago, but he has performed well recently.

I hope Remy does well for you (as that would be helping Newcastle IRL and that is always good). Had the choice of him or Lukaku when I replaced van Wolfswinkle and went for Lukaku to partner Benteke and Giroud up front.

Comment

good day so far bagging 49 points (18 from RVP)

Ramsey and Oscar only managed 3 points between them.
                          Still have Baines,Dawson and barkley yet to play
                          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

haven't checked mine but should have a decent score from Krul thanks to the nice win against Chelsea.

edit - ended saturday with 22 points, Townsend, Barkley, Jags and Lukaku still to play and Krul to replace Hart. Bentekkers and Giroud did nothing, lucky Ramsey got a 10. sort of hoping Lukaku doesnt play as he is captain and Ramsey is vice captain, meaning he would get doubled if Lukaku didnt play.
                            Last edited by Brambleten; 02-11-2013, 08:28 pm.

Comment

Ramsey only got 1point on mine
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Arsenal had a late kick off, Ramsey got the 2nd goal for them

Comment

Working...
                                X