This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this belongs here or in the funny images thread -

The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

• love it! England were shocking.
      I think Southgate is about done. The Scots will be well up for beating us and despite them being even worse than us you never know.
      The Lesbian dinner lady has gone to Villa now so who knows who the FA will bring in. I would love to see Eddie Howe in there but otherwise I would go abroad, get someone young and dynamic in.
      Theres a niggling feeling that a certain Arry might find himself in a job again soon
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Need to get this discussion moving along again.

I'm glad to see Luis Suarez has managed not to sink his teeth into anyone lately, although that was part of his charm... you didn't know if he would score a brace, commit an egregious foul, or both, during a given game.

Oh, and Go Gooners!

Comment

• oh god another Arsenal fan........
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Ive found myself quite bored of England of late but getting excited about the match tonight against the Auld enemy. happy memories of Euro 96
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• The Ox goes clutch with a beautiful delivery for Giroux... and the previous 89 minutes were forgotten. That performance was terrible, but ManU played their A-game.

Comment

• lots of abuse claims coming out now. this could be like operation Yewtree all over again.

On another Note Mr G finally retires. Might have played for an odious club but he was a goodplayer in his time and a rare one in showing loyalty to his childhood team.
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• UEFA Champions League and EUROPA league will be coming to Manchester in few weeks.City already won the EFL cup and Premier league,looking forward to an amazing treble.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelmaAdam View Post
                    UEFA Champions League and EUROPA league will be coming to Manchester in few weeks.City already won the EFL cup and Premier league,looking forward to an amazing treble.
                    that post didnt age well!!

I did hope the mancs would win both of them.

Trying to get interested in the Euros but England under Southgate are boring
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• luckily for you, your first game is against Croatia and we are really dreadful :D
                      The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

• Originally posted by Demonn View Post
                        luckily for you, your first game is against Croatia and we are really dreadful :D
                        2-1 Croatia
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord View Post

2-1 Croatia
                          nah, that was 2018.
                          :D
                          The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

Working...
                          X