Pete's getting Married!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete's getting Married!!!

Well folks, its time for me to retire from bachelorhood. On Saturday July 28th I'm getting married in beautiful Tulum Mexico to the best person I've ever met. 33 of our friends and familly will be there to help us celebrate. We'll be there for a week with guests, then break off with our best couple friend and tour the Yucatan for another week. I'm looking forward to checking out all ruins, locals, cenotes, culture, music, coral reefs, jungles, MONKEYS!!!. We are going to see the Mayan entrance of the UNDERWORLD!! They did say the world would end this year... Maybe Neetpete rolling up in there will be the final factor ;)

I won't be around the next couple weeks, so don't miss me, just picture me climbing on pyramids and jumping into underground rivers with my new wife at my side.

If any WAMPers have bee to the Mexican Riviera and have any reccomendations, I'd love to hear them!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:: heart::heart::heart::heart:

Have a good time mate and a big congrats to you and you new wife

Comment

really chuffed for you mate, best of luck to both of you in your new life together. Watched an interesting program about the mayan underworld recently - should be good matey
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Congrats Pete! Enjoy the special time with your new wife.

I've been to western and central Mexico a few and a big advice is - Watch out for snakes and don't drink the water!

Comment

Screw the Riviera! Go find the dirtiest taco stand you can and pig out! :D Ok maybe not the best idea. But while i lived there I pretty much had a taco addiction. and the dirty taco stands always tasted the best...

congrats on your marriage fellow Oregonian!
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by LOBO View Post
            Watch out for snakes and don't drink the water!
            But do drink the cocacola! :D And if you can find some dried crickets! they are delicious!
            Dan

Comment

Congrats Peter, enjoy your freedom while it lasts, lol
              http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
              http://irregular-magazine.com
              http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
              http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Comment

Congrats matey!

If you find a big red stone button which says "reset" in ancient Mayan best to leave it alone eh.
                "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
                "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
                "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
                "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
                "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Congratulations!
                  "Have i gone 'round the bend?"
                  "Yes, you are mad. Completely bonkers. But here's a secret... the best of us are."
                  -Alice in Wonderland

Proud member of Fredericksburg, VA Game Vault Painters and W.A.S
                  Whimsical Miniatures Site and My Blog

Comment

Congratulations ! :)
                    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Awesome Pete - I hope you have lots of fun! That location looks like a blast :)

Comment

Many many congratulations Pete, hope everything goes well on the 28th and all the very best wishes to you both in your new life together.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
                        Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Congrats Pete, that's excellent news! Best wishes to you and yours.

Comment

Congratulations Pete! I wish you and your future wife the most beautiful day of your lives, and lots of happiness together :)

Your honeymoon destination looks amazing, enjoy your trip!
                            MaGie Miniature Painting Blog
                            MaGie Facebook page :)

Comment

Already knew you were getting married, just didn't know when. Congratulations! have a great day.
                              The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Working...
                              X