Emotional football fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional football fan...

I know there's not a lot of love out there for Arsenal on the forum, but any fan of over the top idiots will get a chuckle out of this...

(my favourite? 'Frickin Bendtner man, frickin Bendtner x 5!)

http://youtu.be/zKksMZdJdgY

lol just watched this. I think he could do with a boost to his Seretonin levels. However, I do feel his pain. I felt the same when Torres ran to Chelsea!
    "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry." :cheeky:

Comment

English Football... ha! Everyone knows the MLS is where its at! Go Timbers!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks View Post
        I know there's not a lot of love out there for Arsenal on the forum, but any fan of over the top idiots will get a chuckle out of this...

(my favourite? 'Frickin Bendtner man, frickin Bendtner x 5!)

http://youtu.be/zKksMZdJdgY
        Funny video but there's some Arsenal love on this forum^^.
        My Blog

Comment

Thanks Sparks, certainly made me chuckle, fella needs to come to terms with football being about the money and nothing to do with loyalty or honour (except in a fans eyes).

Originally posted by Chang1701 View Post
          Good game against the Villa coming up in the next few days, should be interesting with AV only just back for pre-season and I believe the MLS is well into their season so should be super fit and raring to go. The MLS is certainly an improving league with alot of potential.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
          Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Chang1701 View Post

more proof Americans know jack about sport :cheeky:
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I was formulating a response to Chang's comment but words escaped me for a a time... MLS... Timbers... These two phrases have nothing to do with football as far as I can tell.

Comment

3.25.... You think you're better than everyone. You think you're Ronaldo Messi! Shut up man!! You ain't Ronaldo Messi!!

Oh my sides...
                CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                You people scare me

Comment

haha. well lets get one thing straight. I like football, and I'm a Portland Timber fan, even though I like Mexican football more. haha.

But in the end Hockey is Gods gift to man. The sport that men play :)

With that I'll quietly wait for my beating, verbal or otherwise. haha
                  Dan

Comment

Over here Hockey is a game school girls play.

Comment

Yeah! Princesses play Hockey!

CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                      Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                      You people scare me

Comment

Over in the US that type of hockey is called field hockey
                        * Note the round ball, clubs, and skirts!

field-hockey.jpg

What Chang is referring to is Ice Hockey simply called hockey here in the US and Canada
                        *Note the puck, twigs, and the heavy gear!
                        Boston Bruins.jpg

Comment

You see over here that's called ice dancing...

You ex-colonials don't 'arf make us laugh with your silly conventions and sports. Hahahaha, oh how we laugh!

Comment

This is what happens when Ice Dancing occurs in a Hockey Rink! Any Questions?

zamr.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X