Do you believe in Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in Aliens?

To clarify I don't mean is there life somewhere in the universe. I mean do you believe Aliens are (or have been) on Earth? There are a lot of hoaxes and fake accounts of UFO's and the like and I am sure many of the sightings of craft were military secrets rather than ET cruising by. But there seem to be the odd credible account and not only UFOs but there's the whole alien abductions and the like.

What are your thoughts?
    Shop at the Wampstore

You ask if I believe in myself?
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Nope I don't. I know that there is a mathematical probability that there are aliens but when you look at the probability of life begining on a planet then chuck in the consideration of intelligent life then add to the mix of them being of a superior intelligence to us. You have to ask the question Why they'd bother coming to this polluted little spining spec of rock we call home. I'm sure if they do exist they'd have much better things to do.

Comment

I am actually an alien in disguise. Don't tell anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NeatPete View Post
          LOL, Thought so!!! Howdy

Comment

I believe there is life out there. But i dont think they have ever come here.
            Dan

Comment

Yeah, take a look at some of weirdos walking around, plus david Ickes says they're here, so if he says there are then it's a definate yes........haha
              http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
              http://irregular-magazine.com
              http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
              http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Comment

Originally posted by warhammergrimace View Post
                Yeah, take a look at some of weirdos walking around
                you should come to the little town of 10,000 i live in.
                Dan

Comment

Not a very good disguise mate!

@Shane, thing is though mate look at how much effort we put into seeking out ET. If we knew where he loved we would go visit, if they shared the same curiosity then no reason not to come. It just puzzles me how come they only take rednecks and surely you cant get that much info from an anal probe
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I don't even use a disguise
                    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
                    X