We are all Owls today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are all Owls today

Massive massive day today. The mighty Sheffield Wednesday, one of the most famous names in English football and the oldest sports club in football have the chance to win promotion back to the Championship. Doing so would also mean pipping our city rivals united to that promotion spot. almost 40,000 Wednesdayites will be at Hillsborough today (plus 400 Wycombe fans!!) to spur on the Owls. So so nervous about today so lets all be Owls today and send positive vibes (except Vern whos on the Darkside!)

Up The Owls!!

Shop at the Wampstore

Good luck for this. I'll be keeping an eye on the scores.

Comment

so their are two teams in Sheffield... who knew

Good luck to the owls, keep an eye out for Crewe they can hold on to the playoff place
      Peace James
      https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
      https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

Good luck to 'em, hope they can clinch it.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
        Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Twit....

Oh... er.. twoo!
          "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
          "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
          "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
          "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
          "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
          "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Originally posted by exilesjjb View Post
            so their are two teams in Sheffield... who knew

Good luck to the owls, keep an eye out for Crewe they can hold on to the playoff place
            Lved in Crewe for a while and passed Gresty road each day to work so I always keep an eye on them, hope they can get back up, doesnt seem that long since they almost hit the play-offs
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
            X