Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers rocks! (spoiler free)

Really enjoyed this movie!

I was worth getting only 3 hrs of sleep to see it a the midnight showing.
    Main Blog

superheroes Blog

I'm off to see it now! As a long time comic fan and ESPECIALLY my boys the Avengers I was really worried this movie would chew ass. Looking super forward to it tonight.
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Going to see the 3D version tomorrow and I've yet to hear a bad word about it.
      "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
      Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Really liked it! Whedon (Whom I was worried about) managed to get everyone on the team a moment or too and really make it a good ensemble piece. Bravo to that man!

Comment

I'm going to go and see it again.

I really loved this movie.

I think it was a perfect comic book movie!
          Main Blog

superheroes Blog

Comment

You and me Vike! Tough to imagine a better popcorn movie.

Comment

Saw it yesterday, its well worth to see if you like these style of movies.

Make sure you stay past the credits

Comment

Loved it ... just superb. I know everyone uses the word 'awesome', but it really is what springs to mind. It's just a brilliant visual spectacle, a superb comicbook adaptation and the sort of thing that 3D was made for.

And yes, stay for the bonus bit (especially if you know your comicbooks) ... we stayed until the very end of the credits, when no-one else was in the cinema except for the cleaners. They laughed at us and said there really is no more, apparently you can tell by when they but the lights on. If there's any more to the movie they won't put the lights on.
                "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
                Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Saw it on Saturday. Pretty cool. Thor is just a tool, and ruins any movie he'll ever be in. Other than that, I liked it.

Comment

Thor is da bomb, and Pete is in fact the tool.

Comment

No way you hoser. Just coz your into gay pron doesn't meen everyone else wants to watch it. He can take that stupid hammer and fly back to that raindow road of lameness for all I care.

Comment

Fine, I admit the "PUNY GOD !!" joke seems awesome, but I'm still reluctant to go & see that movie, for the very reason ScottR. mentioned (namely : Joss Whedon).
                        I still don't forgive him for his ****ty Alien: Resurrection script.

(... this said, I'm having great fun on the Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 fighting game -XD-)

Comment

Thor is da Bomb!

It's a good movie, and Joss did a great job of putting his stamp on the movie without turning it into a super blatant Whedonistic affair.

Comment

Working...
                          X