David Carradine Died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Carradine Died!

Under circumstances that point to suicide (or foul play maybe?)
    http://www.popeater.com/movies/artic...3984?icid=main
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

what a shame
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

That sucks he took himself out like a buster... I think he owed it to the world to die fighting a grand ninja monster from hell or something better than hanging himself in some hotel closet for a maid to find. Jump out a window or something jeez.

Comment

Yeah, just saw this. Pity, really; especially like that.
        To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

Never seen any of the Kill Bill movies (basically, I think everything I've seen of QT's is s**t and never found the urge to watch more... :( ) so I never saw what he'd been doing lately. But I do remember watching Kung Fu almost religously when I was a kid, and it was DC that got me interested in Karate...along with probably gazzillions of other kids in those days...

Pretty undignified ending for the poor guy. Hanging there...everything draining out...a really grim way to go. And all alone, as well...until the maid found him-you have to feel sorry for her, too...
          WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I FELL FROM GRACE? FROZEN HEART, AN EMPTY SPACE...

Comment

Working...
          X