Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Undave

Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a nice day

Many Happy Returns Undave, hope you have a great day.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Happy Birthday mate

SafariCake.jpg
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Happy birthday matey, will see you at Salute
        http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
        http://irregular-magazine.com
        http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
        http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Comment

Happy Birthday closet boy!

Notice all the interesting bits remain unlabelled.

BBSCostume.jpg
          "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
          Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Cheers guys!

Just got back from town where I forced Unwife to go into Wargames Workshop and buy me stuff I also picked up the new Empire book and I've been bricking it slightly about whether they would mess up the detachment system. Thankfully they seem to have improved it slightly without completely overpowering it so I'm happy.
            A night of clippers, glue and Zulu on DVD awaits and then the pub tomorrow. Life is good :jiggy:
            "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
            "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
            "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
            "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
            "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
            "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Happy birthday man!
              The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
              Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
              My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
              Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

:happybirthday:

Maybe you should join her in the search for more Zulu minis?

pithy.jpg

Comment

Happy birthday Undave, hope you have a great day.
                  "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Happy Birthday man!!

Comment

Happy Birthday ............. let your inner two year old run freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

<a late> :happybirthday:
                        Oooh. That's a BINGO!
                        This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Late too! Hope it was a good one and you got many lumberjack accessories.

Comment

And even later, happy post-birthday, Undave! :D
                            "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
                            Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X