Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piratemama
    replied
    I'm on forums that deal with Asperger's Syndrome, Photography, and D&D (have my own for my D&D group that's been meeting for 6 years!)

Leave a comment:

• waghorn41
    replied
    Apart from minis I'm on forums to do with aviation and geneaology

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    I like to French Kiss Racoons

• NeatPete
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubster View Post
    I have a photo in my collection that combines both those thing Undave, if you want to see it.

I'm on the 'Warlord' forum a fair bit, which is how I found this place.

I'm signed up to the 'Rorke's Drift VC' forum but don't really post any more. There's only so many times you can go round and round the Zulu War discussing the same things.

I'm also signed to a very small rugby forum (just half a dozen regulars) which is akin to putting a message under a rock at times. It's nice and quiet though with no idiots, just good mates chatting (occasionally about rugby).

I find belonging to a lot of forums eats at my time and annoys me. The more members a site has, the more eejits you find with nothing better to do than regurgitate their ill-informed nonsense on an audience that can't ......
    Ahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa.

Leave a comment:

• Cubster
    replied
    I have a photo in my collection that combines both those thing Undave, if you want to see it.

I'm on the 'Warlord' forum a fair bit, which is how I found this place.

I'm signed up to the 'Rorke's Drift VC' forum but don't really post any more. There's only so many times you can go round and round the Zulu War discussing the same things.

I'm also signed to a very small rugby forum (just half a dozen regulars) which is akin to putting a message under a rock at times. It's nice and quiet though with no idiots, just good mates chatting (occasionally about rugby).

I find belonging to a lot of forums eats at my time and annoys me. The more members a site has, the more eejits you find with nothing better to do than regurgitate their ill-informed nonsense on an audience that can't interrupt or start laughing halfway through. That's my priviledge and no-one else is allowed to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    Al Gore invented the internet for two things; minis and pr0n. Why would you need anything else?

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    yup, Owlstalk, all about the might Wednesday. It's like Frothers but with more footie and boobies

Leave a comment:

• shanerozzell
    Banned

• shanerozzell
    replied
    What do you mean a life outside mini painting??? Oh god! I have no other life!

Leave a comment:

• dsmiles
    replied
    I am. I hang out over in the Giant in the Playground (RPG) and Wyrd (Malifaux) forums.

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    I like to French Kiss Racoons

• NeatPete
    replied
    I'm a member of Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society (PNWMAS).

We talk salt water fish and corals, help each other out, trade coral frags and what not. Group buys are really cool. I wish WAMPs population wasn't so spread out, its pretty cool when you get 20 people together and you pool money and get a discount on a big order.

Leave a comment:

• supervike
    started a topic Non-mini related Web forums?

Non-mini related Web forums?

So, as we all have lives outside of our miniatures world, I was just curious to know what other kinds of interests folks may have, in regards to different Forums on the webs...

Are you a member of any other non-mini forum?

If so, what and why?
Working...
X