Non-mini related Web forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-mini related Web forums?

So, as we all have lives outside of our miniatures world, I was just curious to know what other kinds of interests folks may have, in regards to different Forums on the webs...

Are you a member of any other non-mini forum?

If so, what and why?
    Main Blog

superheroes Blog

I'm a member of Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society (PNWMAS).

We talk salt water fish and corals, help each other out, trade coral frags and what not. Group buys are really cool. I wish WAMPs population wasn't so spread out, its pretty cool when you get 20 people together and you pool money and get a discount on a big order.

Comment

I am. I hang out over in the Giant in the Playground (RPG) and Wyrd (Malifaux) forums.

Comment

What do you mean a life outside mini painting??? Oh god! I have no other life!

Comment

yup, Owlstalk, all about the might Wednesday. It's like Frothers but with more footie and boobies
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Al Gore invented the internet for two things; minis and pr0n. Why would you need anything else?
            "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
            "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
            "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
            "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
            "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
            "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

I have a photo in my collection that combines both those thing Undave, if you want to see it.

I'm on the 'Warlord' forum a fair bit, which is how I found this place.

I'm signed up to the 'Rorke's Drift VC' forum but don't really post any more. There's only so many times you can go round and round the Zulu War discussing the same things.

I'm also signed to a very small rugby forum (just half a dozen regulars) which is akin to putting a message under a rock at times. It's nice and quiet though with no idiots, just good mates chatting (occasionally about rugby).

I find belonging to a lot of forums eats at my time and annoys me. The more members a site has, the more eejits you find with nothing better to do than regurgitate their ill-informed nonsense on an audience that can't interrupt or start laughing halfway through. That's my priviledge and no-one else is allowed to use it.
              "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
              Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubster View Post
                I have a photo in my collection that combines both those thing Undave, if you want to see it.

I'm on the 'Warlord' forum a fair bit, which is how I found this place.

I'm signed up to the 'Rorke's Drift VC' forum but don't really post any more. There's only so many times you can go round and round the Zulu War discussing the same things.

I'm also signed to a very small rugby forum (just half a dozen regulars) which is akin to putting a message under a rock at times. It's nice and quiet though with no idiots, just good mates chatting (occasionally about rugby).

I find belonging to a lot of forums eats at my time and annoys me. The more members a site has, the more eejits you find with nothing better to do than regurgitate their ill-informed nonsense on an audience that can't ......
                Ahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Apart from minis I'm on forums to do with aviation and geneaology
                  "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

I'm on forums that deal with Asperger's Syndrome, Photography, and D&D (have my own for my D&D group that's been meeting for 6 years!)
                    "Have i gone 'round the bend?"
                    "Yes, you are mad. Completely bonkers. But here's a secret... the best of us are."
                    -Alice in Wonderland

Proud member of Fredericksburg, VA Game Vault Painters and W.A.S
                    Whimsical Miniatures Site and My Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X