Yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes or no?

I will ask the question here ( in hope more than anything ) seeing as I frequent this site more often than any other. Having recently signed the contracts for my new job, it has led to me having a bit of a higher profile amongst the local businesses and the people running them. It has also led to some informal chats that ended up with the idea placed in my mind of meeting with members of the local freemason lodge with the view of applying for membership. Have any of you had any experience of the fraternity?
    Rent-a-painter at great rates!
    esterhuizensias@gmail.com

My Granda has been a member for over sixty years and was the longest serving member in his particular area of the country. He's since moved into a Masons owned retirement home and bloody nice it is too. Occasions when being a member proved useful included the time when the concrete lintel on one of his windows caved in (narrowly missing the chair he was sitting in.) A couple of calls and a funny handshake later and it was fixed the same day despite there being a bit of a waiting list for building work.

I'm not a member myself but I can certainly say the benefits seem worth it.
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

go for it ............. read up on their history ...... as for their "Secrets", everyone knows them already lol
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Just remember not to wipe your mouth on the sacred text during rib night.
        "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
        Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

it will certainly open doors mate - go for it

Just remember what happened in Eyes Wide Shut
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
            it will certainly open doors mate - go for it

Was that the movie that ended up being a bit of a skin flick?
            Rent-a-painter at great rates!
            esterhuizensias@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
              I remember Cruise and Kidman trying to act stoned and convincing me they have never done drugs, I remember thinking I wish I had a spoon to pop my eyes out with and I remember trying to go to sleep but the ****ing piano would get pounded on every 5 minutes and wake me up!

Comment

Working...
              X