Terminator v Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator v Predator

Ok so we had Bear v Shark. Here's one my brother always asks me and we always disagree! He reckons Predator would win because he has a self destruct device (though I argue if he blows himself up he's hardly won has he!)
    I vote Terminator
    Shop at the Wampstore

Predator. Bigger, Stronger, Faster, with better guns and gear. Predators also have the most dangerous substance in the universe... the dreaded blue goo they use to disolve stuff!
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Preditor, there is only one person who has ever beat a Pred and that was Batman, although the Pred did get his cowel.

Comment

Originally posted by shanerozzell View Post
        Preditor, there is only one person who has ever beat a Pred and that was Batman,
        Arnie? The dude from Lethal Weapon, maybe the other dude from Predators?
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

They were all let off by the Preds cos they showed they had the right stuff to mix it with them.

Comment

Going by just the movies, as I haven't read the comics, I'd lean towards Termie for this one, in a 1 to 1 combat (and disregarding blowing half-the-world up as a 'win' for the Predator). Termies advanced electronics make up for most of the Preds advantages of stealth/invisibility, putting the two on a more equal footing. Predators have an honour-based society (which is why they didn't kill Glover etc in the movies), so tend to fight more 'fair,' whereas Terminators do not have such programming.
            "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
            Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
            sigpic

Comment

Which series of Terminator?
              "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
              Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubster View Post
                Which series of Terminator?
                well an analysis of either would be nice
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Well I reckon the Arnie type Terminator would be too slow for the Predator, who would simply pick them off at range or lure them into a bizarre obstacle course in a sheet metal factory.

But your liquid metal T2000 model ... well, that's a Boss and would sit about pretending to be a chintz armchair with ironed anti-macassars and when the Predator sat down for a cup of vanilla tea after a hard day's stalking, then SNAP! Man he'd be messed up.

PS. When T2 came out I was in my late teens and my mate was going out with a girl who had a 10yr old foster brother. He and his mates were convinced that I looked like Robert Patrick (?!) and I used to do the head-down walk and chase them about the house in a Terminator-style game of hide & seek.

Comment

"That's it my trusting friend, just a little closer ... "

Englishdecor2.JPG

Comment

Darkhorse had this series as a 90's comic book. I don't remember what was the outcome though!

Comment

Predetor would hunt the terminator down, stalking it and then killing it easily. If it were a T1000, then things might be a bit different, but still going predetor.

Predetor vs T1000 hand to hand in a cage fight: Liquid metal FTW.

Comment

I loved the conclusion of the Batman vs Predator smackdown. After all the high-tech is exhausted, it comes down to the basics, Mafia-style.....
                          Blog: Mini Mayhem - The Blog!

Comment

Working...
                          X