David's Sketchbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David's Sketchbook

OK, so clearly I'm never gonna paint any minis but since you guys are all such lovely people, I thought I'd let you see what I have been up to.

lizardman.jpg
    I'll be lucky to paint a single figure this year or any other. If I do manage it, no one will be more shocked than I.

Is this for any project in particular or just mucking about for fun?
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

I like that, a touch of the oriental about it I feel. Any more to share?
      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Just mucking about. Nothing more yet but there will be.

Oh and it's copied.
        I'll be lucky to paint a single figure this year or any other. If I do manage it, no one will be more shocked than I.

Comment

For your next project it needs to be a pig-woman with a set of eight teats and enormous nipples.

Wearing cheap lipstick.

Comment

My first commission!

Comment

don't forget to charge cubster by the teat. lol!
              "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
              Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
              sigpic

Comment

Dear Lord, it's like my weekend break at the 'Bordello of Dr Moreau' all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubster View Post
                  Dear Lord, it's like my weekend break at the 'Bordello of Dr Moreau' all over again.
                  That was you???? Then we've met before

Comment

I was going to put a caption with it ... but I started giggling just looking at the photo. Nothing could be as good as whatever we could make up in our heads anyway.

P1010012.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X