Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget anyone taking part if you provide me with your listing numbers for ebay auctions I will add them to the front page ebay widget for free for you. pm me the numbers
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I have some Hasslefree minis I got as a 2 for one deal. I might start with the freebies and see where we go from there.

Having never listed a figure for sale on Ebay or elsewhere, are there any tips you can give me for the listings that might maximise the exposure and get the best price?

Comment

Free listing weekend on ebay uk, always worth putting stuff on for a higher price during these - costs you nothing if they dont sell

@Nomad, sorry didnt see your post - I wrote an article on ebay selling a while back - go search in the articles for it - should help
        Last edited by Darklord; 20-08-2011, 02:12 pm.
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Just wanted to ask how can we deal with stuff we paid nothing for them. I got a Rhino I have put on ebay, but I never paid for it. My brother gave it and he had bought it about 10 years ago. Should I list it as an expense with its current price?
          Err..is human right..

Comment

its up to you really mate. I try to include the cost of them in mine simply to demonstrate profit margins if I bought everything. In reality however most of my stuff I didnt buy, its either swaps, gifts or prizes.

There are no set rules to the challenge merely guidelines, your free to set things how you like. Some people aren't including postage and fees, others are
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Got it. I just find that painting my minis for profit through the means of a challenge and a set monetary (is this the right word??) target will probably keep me going. Second point is that I got some models from my brother who fell off the 40K wagon many years ago in order to get them on ebay and keep the money to get on with painting, instead of him having 20+ models in the eye of the storm aka his airing cupboard.. Most of them are sold, so I do not count them anyways, but I got the money from them to get a new project on that will end up on ebay soon..so I will participate with my own thread:rockon::jiggy:
              Err..is human right..

Comment

sounds good mate, look forward to seeing how you get along
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I'm up for this. It's about bleeding time I got motivated to start painting for profit and for comission and this is just the thing to get me going. Will start my own thread...
                  Sitting in the barber's chair, waiting for a haircut that will never come...
                  http://www.facebook.com/sublimebrushworkstudio

Comment

Working...
                  X