Subby's NEW AND IMPROVED PECUNIARY PFP PROCESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subby's NEW AND IMPROVED PECUNIARY PFP PROCESS

Okay, seeing as my previous attempts at getting started on a PFP challenge have fallen by the wayside, I am starting over.
    Again.
    This time, though, I really, really mean to see it through. Really REALLY really.
    I have purchased, for the princely sum of 4.70, the Emperor's Champion. I know it's an obvious choice but it's a figure I've always liked and I figure nothing sells better than Space Marines...
    Anyway, I'm starting on him TODAY (just as soon as I finish my entry into the Mcvey competition) and I WILL be posting WIPs and updates here, hopefully daily.
    ONWARDS!
    Sitting in the barber's chair, waiting for a haircut that will never come...
    http://www.facebook.com/sublimebrushworkstudio

Good luck!! Hope it works out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by sublimebrushwork View Post
      Okay, seeing as my previous attempts at getting started on a PFP challenge have fallen by the wayside, I am starting over.
      Again.
      This time, though, I really, really mean to see it through. Really REALLY really.
      I have purchased, for the princely sum of 4.70, the Emperor's Champion. I know it's an obvious choice but it's a figure I've always liked and I figure nothing sells better than Space Marines...
      Anyway, I'm starting on him TODAY (just as soon as I finish my entry into the Mcvey competition) and I WILL be posting WIPs and updates here, hopefully daily.
      ONWARDS!
      People like modified versions of that model although BT's are rising in popularity of late as well.
      The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
      Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
      My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
      Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

Have you thought about the new WHFB Empire models? This will be the new gamers band wagon following on from the VC and could be good for the quick painters getting some sales.

Just a thought.
        Dave Maughan

http://cathairinthepaintpot.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Come on man, ain't you finished yet?

Comment

Blimey Orki, give a guy a chance! Had a couple of 'real life' days that have got in my way. WIP will be up later today. That enough for you?

And warhamsterdave, I'm waiting for my local shop to get some in...

Comment

Blimey Orki, give a guy a chance! Had a couple of 'real life' days that have got in my way. WIP will be up later today. That enough for you?
              Nope! Bigger, better, faster, MOAR!

Comment

Hard ass...

Comment

Why, thank you!

Comment

And warhamsterdave, I'm waiting for my local shop to get some in...
                    In throwing my voice in to get you inspired as well :)
                    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .

Comment

Here's the WIP. Particularly for orki and spectral-you can get off my back now guys!
                      Seriously though, thanks for chivvying me on. I'm terrible for letting other things get in the way of doing actual work. Life has a way of providing constant interruptions...
                      wip1.jpg

Comment

You've just sprayed it black!

Ok, i'll let you off. I can see some browny bits in there too.

Comment

Oooohhh, why I oughta...
                          (shakes fist, accidentally punches cat, gets hand scratched...)

Comment

Oooohhh, why I oughta...
                            (shakes fist, accidentally punches cat, gets hand scratched...)
                            Nice base, but we were getting on you about the model :P

Joking aside, I'm trying to help keep you from doing what I am doing and not making any progress for 6 months ;) (mines a few threads down.)

Comment

Like that rock colour!
                              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Working...
                              X