Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP WIP

:D surprise ya'll....... Look it's "Me"

This my start on the Fall Four Seasons quarterly diorama contest.......yes Iím starting early.

Iím using two of Wyrd Miniatures Imps and Reapers set of Pumpkin horrors ( need to order the reapers).

So Far the diorama story will tell (if Iím successful), an imp has been caught stealing or smashing another imps pumpkin patch and the enraged owner sic his three tiny pumpkin guards on the fleeing imp.

In the first pictures Iíve cleaned both and primed one a light green. Both have wings and I will add them later. I need to fix that crack in the fork.

well make the pictures smaller late

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Do these guys actually have grapes as loin cloths?
    It's an excellent choice of minis, so I'm looking forwards to seing them with some more paint...

Comment

yep, one has grapes, one an oak leaf and one a board nail to his goodes lol
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Nice idea (& bit mad :lol: ) I'm looking forward to watching the progress on this one
        Oooh. That's a BINGO!
        This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

the figures are very reminisce of cartoon shows

Comment

I love these little guys. I personally don't like the wings and never used them on my models. I think of them more as floating imps than flying ones. like slimer from ghost busters or something.

I think the scene sounds really fun!

Comment

working up the colors , green imp is going for a bull frog look...getting the light and dark areas on the fork

Comment

Huh? You paint? When the hell did you start doing that?

Lovely stuff, my eyes were most pleased looking at the progress on the fork. I just can't believe you actually paint! And you're good, too! What the hell?
                "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

hey Scott :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol:

I paint lol just slow, but I'm faster the Roger

Comment

oh come on roger doesnt paint? or does he? or could he be me? or am i asking too many questions?

Comment

sorry unseenlurker, I know for a fact you ain't Roger ;P

Comment

ah but is the unseen lurker roger?

im really looking forward to this donna. i think it will really suit your style
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Of course she paints Scott! Here's a link to her gallery on Cmon. http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/wiccanpony
                          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

That's coming along nicely, Donna. Priming in green works.

I may be the unseen lurker but if I am then Undave has got an easy win.
                            The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

I think UnDave is the unseen lurker!
                              And I like how this is coming - the metals are good :D
                              "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
                              I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X