Approval for a commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval for a commission

I"m putting some pics for approval on a commission here. Using hotmail I get all my images shrunk if I send them that way and I figured it'd be easier for the customer to look at them in a thread then clicking on a bunch of direct links.

"Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Nicely done Scott. Good Job. I am using a photobucket account to upload all of my photos and I can archive them in separate folders and subfolders in order to keep a record of them.
    Err..is human right..

Comment

Oh yeah, that's a way better idea Nestor! Then I can just point the customer at the folder. Good thinking!

Comment

Where is that mini from?

Comment

Good to be of assistance Scott. In fact you can either let all of your folders public, make like a small portfolio, and even restrict access to specific folders only and stuff.
          I had the same question regarding the mini.
          Err..is human right..

Comment

It's from Steve Buddles Spyglass/eolith range. He folded it now that he's sculpting for GW. I know Martyn here got the rights to some of his 54mm stuff but I am not sure who got his smaller scale stuff. This one is 28mm.

Comment

Steve's smaller scale stuff ended up here:

http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop...dex&cPath=1_82

Comment

Working...
              X