Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great! Lovely lines on the dress.

Comment

• That turned out so well! Softening up the darkness around the eyes was a good choice, it looks much improved.
      Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

Comment

• Thanks guys, she was pretty good fun to paint. One of those models that doesn’t fight you when you try and do things.

Going to change the centre section of the staff thing to white leather, but otherwise she just needs her base doing now!
        Last edited by Mako; 17-02-2018, 01:15 pm.
        A model what I painted: My WIP thread

Comment

• Yet another mortician finished - although this one was nothing like as fun as the alchemist. The small patches of detail fought my brush, and the rest was big blocks of nothing interesting (partly because of the colour scheme I was restricted to). But he's done, and I'm now up to eight models of the twelve model guild

Comment

• Love the woodgrain on the coffin. You've achieved what I tried to do with mine (and failed) the other year.
            Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

Comment

• Thanks Nero! I recommend a liner brush, I used the Wamp one and it made getting the feel of it much easier. Even on the broader parts of the rings as they double back, which didn’t end up with any sideways drag (and that’s what usually kills the effect when I do it!)

Comment

• that woodgrain efect is fantastic mate.
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Ta! That was the fun bit of him, so I guess it shows

Comment

• Love the orange and blue!

Comment

• Thanks Ark!

Feels kind of odd to have most of a guild painted up in a colour scheme I like... I never finish projects!

Four more to go (though one is just a pile of rats, so not very big on the colour scheme). Plus one model from the morticians minor guild, who will be mostly the same except swapping out the blue for something else. Probably brown

Comment

• was that book the Angel Giraldez Vol 2 cos I think Ive found it!! #housemovinghelps!!
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• It is indeed! The one with the imperial crane model, if that helps. Though now I think on it, I don’t know if they put that model on the cover, so it may not be much help...

Did you find anything else exciting in the move? The lost treasure of the Sierra Madré, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mako View Post
                            It is indeed! The one with the imperial crane model, if that helps. Though now I think on it, I don’t know if they put that model on the cover, so it may not be much help...

Did you find anything else exciting in the move? The lost treasure of the Sierra Madré, perhaps?

I find a pot of Leviathan Purple, half a pack of Ready Salted Crisps, 17 vietnamese boat people hidden in a teapot and the last of Britains post Brexit hope
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord View Post
                              I find a pot of Leviathan Purple, half a pack of Ready Salted Crisps, 17 vietnamese boat people hidden in a teapot and the last of Britains post Brexit hope
                              You should probably let the government know, they’re desperate for those... (the Brexit hopes, not the Vietnamese!)

Comment

• At last, something else finished! Man it was a chore by the end...

Need to find something that I'm excited by painting, but that's proving tricky. Ah well!

Comment

Working...
                                X