Some WIp Stuff from Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some WIp Stuff from Scott

I got 2x 250 watt bulbs. I think the pics are an improvement but I might go pick up a third from the top. Still some shadow! Also my angle on the pics sucks.
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Lookin' mighty fine. I've got to get me one of them fat arse Chaos Champions though. How does he compare size wise to GW's?
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

I like both of these Scott! Just don't mix them up and start painting a crazy pink checkerboard pattern on the Nurgle guy!

Here is some inspiration to shoot for: http://www.coolminiornot.com/208842
      I think that it is the best paint job on a miniature that I have ever seen. Now paint your's better!

Comment

I'm liking the saw toothing on the weapon, and some soft shading there too very nice :)
        Big guy is a nice model - looking forward to seeing some more of him.
        "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
        I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X