Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris
    replied
    Those trousers really are quite purple!.
    I don't see any stray red either :)

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    WOW!!! Look what I found in one of my old paint boxes. Just what the doctor ordered.

And just look at that Amethyst purple metalic. How gorgeous is that colour. I wish I'd been able to use that in the competition :drool:

Leave a comment:

• lizcam
    replied
    Wash the red in a glaze of purple ink and hit the highlights a bit more and I think it will work out fine. I don't see any red anywhere else unless you didn't mean for the belt to be red too.

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    Well I've decided to bite the bullet and do his cuffs red.

I know there's a big reflection across most of the cuffs but do they work? More importantly have I got red paint anywhere other than on the cuffs, belt and garter?

This guy's prtty much finished now, the colours are slightly off as I photographed it on my desk and I've had to bring it up from quite a dark picture. Once I've finished his base I'll be ready to enter him into the WaMP Purple competition :D

Leave a comment:

• ScottRadom
    replied
    Originally posted by Undave
    Hmph! I'll have you know that there's a 57 stage highlight on those boards :lol:
    I'm not saying you didn't try. It's just that you botched it "royally"

Ha, eat my pun!

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    Hmph! I'll have you know that there's a 57 stage highlight on those boards :lol:

Leave a comment:

• ScottRadom
    replied
    I think it's funny how you decided to change your entry just 'cause I guessed it in one shot. I'm intrigued to see what your second choice will turn out to be though. Nice work so far! Very lifelike wood painting scheme, though it does look a tad out of scale.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    chris eubank, i can SO see him sitting in that chair

Leave a comment:

• Vern
    replied
    Shakespeare?

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    Oooooh... no I'm not but that would have been pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Are you doing Andrea's name of the rose monk?

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    I just popped over to Ækea (the medieval furniture store) and picked up a ye olde flat-packe wryting deske to go with my chair.

Good guess Radom but no cigar

Leave a comment:

• ScottRadom
    replied
    That's going to be Queen Elizabeth in the style of Cate Blanchett from her role in "Elizabeth" sitting on a throne. That's for your PB challenge.

This game's easy.

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    started a topic Can you tell what it is yet?

Can you tell what it is yet?

Here's a teaser shot of one of my entries for the four competitions I'm currently engaged in. I'm not telling you which one though and I'm not letting on as to what it's going to end up looking like.

Working...
X