The Darklord Rises.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darklord Rises.....

So thanks to been ill I lost my job so to make ends meet I am taking up painting again. The aim been mainly commissions but to get going Ill be painting up other stuff to sell.

Wanted something fun to paint to start so i chose Blunder from the Twisted range (which I happen to stock in the Wampstore )

She's small but lots of different surfaces going on, metal, wood, cloth, etc.

Looking forward to painting again, something Ive barely done in the last couple of years.

Im also on Instagram (under Brett Johnson Studio ) so if you can go hit me up with a follow

undecided on NMM or not. As I'm selling it I think most likely a gamer will get it so possibly real metallics would look better on the gaming table.

no idea on the base as yet either but I am thinking fire up the 3d printer and do a nice base

Blunder 2.jpg
    Shop at the Wampstore

following with interest :)

good luck with the commission job!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

First few hours painting in about 2 years. Still hard with the illness but OK. Obviously slow and rusty and I wish I had picked a larger mini but focused on the dress and don't think it's looking too bad so far

IMG_20210713_171909_063.jpg
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Making some progres on a commission. 6 chaos knights

IMG_20210809_180515_955.jpg
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Just some cleaning up, bit of lining then bases and done.
          20210820_165222.jpg
          20210819_113132.jpg
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Next job. Got the entire range to paint on commission but just these to start with.
            Don't normally prime black these days but they are dressed in black mostly anyway

20210826_162338.jpg
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Sick of black now. Not the best casts and wierd resin, already snapped 4 wands
              20210903_162626.jpg
              Last edited by Darklord; 03-09-2021, 03:54 pm.
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
              X