Devian Mud Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devian Mud Virginity

After much debate I'm trying out the Devian Mud wash for the first time. I'm using some Orks for this experiment. I'll get some wips up when I can!

its great, i use it about 10 times as much as any other wash
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

The GW washes are nice but do take some getting used to. They're not quite magical as a certain magazine likes to suggest. I use the Sepia a lot on flesh and the Mud and Black for general shading.
      "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

I've always used inks, I know the problems with them, but I got used to them. This Devian may just replace the brown. But I think I'll hold onto the brighter colours like yellow & blue :)

Comment

people forget that the washes are a different entity to the inks, both doing different jobs, i use both depending on what they are needed for. i look at it that they are simply another string to the bow
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Yep, still got a full set of inks for glazing and thinning. Surely it's just a matter of time before GW release a "Glazes" range isn't it?
            "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

Love the washes! I've been using the blue one quite a bit for a dwarf army and I am also a fan of that.
              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

yeah that blue is great for metal, in fact i have just used it on a dwarf 10 minutes ago, that im doing for the auction
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Blue wash on metals. Hmm I've used Purple ink on this one

Comment

Link is bustigated on the pic amigo!
                    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

hmm nice purple wash you used there!!
                      i tend to use the purple on gold
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                      X