No announcement yet.

2014, the year of the airbrush...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks bloody ace Scott, fantastic work as always!

Comment

• Ooh, I have questions...

I'm going to give airbrush base coating a go on some models, mostly base coating sections to save me time at first.

But having already painted the skin I'm wondering how best to mask it off. I have art masking fluid from painting canvases, but will that latex like stuff just rip off the paint when I peel it away? Should I varnish it first, or will that make no difference?

Figured I should get my dumb airbrushing questions in before the end of the year of the airbrush. Or is it running on the Chinese year?
      A model what I painted: My WIP thread

Comment

• I'd put a bit of varnish on to be certain. I have some PK pro putty too, which is quite useful...
        CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
        Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
        You people scare me

Comment

• Cheers Scott, I'll give that a go and try to hunt down some pk pro!

Comment

• I got mine from the Wamp store................................... blackglove
            CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
            Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
            You people scare me

Comment

• Even better! Now I can look very close to home and find it

Comment

• I am out of stock of it but ordering some more in a couple of weeks. I do have vallejo masking fluid in stock at present
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                X