Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little over 100 miniatures Assembled but not Painted

Hi All,

Looking to sell a little over 100 miniatures 98% of them are assembled but not painted. Couple still in box.

They have been in storage and moved around a few times. They are all about 5 years old or older. That's probably when I stopped buying. There is some damages (metal bent), I noticed a few had broken off poles or knives.

Items are currently located in Canada. I can ship world wide if you help cover shipping. I'd like to sell everything as one lot as I just want to get rid of it all. Message me if you want closer pictures of things. I just kind of provided general photo's.

Basically my purchasing thought process was "I love this miniature" so I bought it or I thought it was unique. It sat in a cabinet for years. Eventually I moved houses and it all got put in storage. Over time my interests changed. And I"m moving houses again, so I'd like to get rid of it before I move again.

Also I think the Rackham stuff are knock offs (not all but probably 1/2 of it I know the bust is not legit). Aside from that I believe everything else is original.

Huge mix of vendor's. Some limited run stuff. Let me know what you think.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X