The Graphics Card Does Not Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Graphics Card Does Not Work

Hello everyone, I am a new member of this forum. I need some help here. I did not find any suitable place to create a thread, so I am posting the thread here. If any mistake please apologize me.

Recently I am experiencing a weird problem on my Windows 10 computer while playing 'World of Warships'. After a few minutes of playing, my computer began to crash and sometimes it got freeze. Sometimes it may happen due to not updating the graphics driver properly. So I checked if it is updated or not, and it was outdated.

But now I am having a problem friends, after updating the graphics card it does not work. I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help me to solve the issue?

yuo wont find the right forum on here as this is dedicated to painting miniatures not computer problems! Best of luck
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding. But I have resolved the issue with the help of this article. First I enabled the graphics driver which was disabled and then reinstalled it. After doing the tasks properly the problem got solved.

Comment

Working...
      X