Rhino Forged Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino Forged Monkey

Hi...this is my last work...painting acrilic to figure by Raffaele Picca...

Alberto

definitely not the Rhino I expected, LOL...

lovely job, but I believe you could do some more shading to get that rugged effect
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

Great model and the skintone is very nice. I might have to try that out on one of my own rhino-warriors. I second Demonn though, it would be good with a bit more shading. And maybe tidy up the body paint a bit around the edges? Don't know the scale though, so might be a case of big pics. Overall I like the character.

Comment

Good stuff mate. I would be tempted to knock the war paint back a bit. Take some of your flesh tone and dilute it so its the consistency of milk and apply a few layers over the war paint. This will tonevit in to the flesh a little.
        On the flesh itself some purpleor blue glazes would help build the contrast and give more visual interest
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

This is a lovely bust, I picked up one at the MV workshop. I really like the skin tone you've used that's going to stand out on a shelf or cabinet. The horns are nicely painted too.

Trying to pick up on what the others have said will really help you to attain more heights with your painting. I know you can do it!

On top of the other comments I'd like to add just two tiny spots of white, one to each eye just to give them life.

Comment

Thanks guy...am very happy to like you...
            Alberto

Comment

Working...
            X