Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanger18 Photography Backdrops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hanger18 Photography Backdrops

    Not sure if perhaps this should be posted in the photography section.
    Does anyone know if Hanger18 are still in business? Or know of any retailers who might have their A3 photography backdrops in stock?
    Does any other company do miniature backdrops similar in style to those that were sold by Hanger18?
    Thanks

  • #2
    pretty sure they closed a while back. theres plenty of backdrops out there in amazon, ebay, etc.

    you could try: Tablewar who are US based I think.
    Im sure theres a company over here I can get via one of my distributors but I cannot for the life of me remember what they are called
    Shop at the Wampstore

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Darklord View Post
      pretty sure they closed a while back. theres plenty of backdrops out there in amazon, ebay, etc.

      you could try: Tablewar who are US based I think.
      Im sure theres a company over here I can get via one of my distributors but I cannot for the life of me remember what they are called
      I had the full set of six backdrops that Hanger18 sold initially, but can only find two of them, which is a bit mysterious? It's a shame they appear to have folded. The backdrops were relatively expensive, but great quality and I would've liked to source a few more of them. Oh well.
      It's okay though. I found a couple on Taobao that look like they're similar to what I want. Saves trying to import them during the present postal restrictions as well.
      Just need to turn on the charm and persuade Wifey to order them up for me...and that can go either way...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Flashcad View Post

        I had the full set of six backdrops that Hanger18 sold initially, but can only find two of them, which is a bit mysterious? It's a shame they appear to have folded. The backdrops were relatively expensive, but great quality and I would've liked to source a few more of them. Oh well.
        It's okay though. I found a couple on Taobao that look like they're similar to what I want. Saves trying to import them during the present postal restrictions as well.
        Just need to turn on the charm and persuade Wifey to order them up for me...and that can go either way...
        if you look around the forum either in photography or the articles sections theres some images you can download and print yourself (or send to a printer) if you wanted an alternative
        Shop at the Wampstore

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Darklord View Post

          if you look around the forum either in photography or the articles sections theres some images you can download and print yourself (or send to a printer) if you wanted an alternative
          Thanks -- didn't know that, so I'll see what I can find. Problem is, I can only print to A4 and need at least A3 backdrops for the photos I tend to take. There's the option to do it digitally of course, but I've never tried it. We shall see...

          Comment


          • #6
            Ah yeah yours are pretty big. I know I've bought plain coloured card from craft stores before . I tend to use a plain black background anyway
            Shop at the Wampstore

            Comment


            • #7
              I used to buy them on eBay. Not sure if they still have them, but you could definitely give it a try. Also, you could try asking in local professional photography studios. These places are always stocked with every single thing you would need. I am a photographer myself, and lately I am enjoying experimenting with analog film. It’s a side of photography that I never explored before, but I genuinely like it so much now. I usually have a concept in mind and for that I like shooting in unique locations that you would not find that easy. I use this website www.aperfectspace.com for booking whatever locations I want. They have a great variety and they are all so beautiful.
              Last edited by Lilith; 20-03-2021, 01:15 pm.

              Comment

              Working...
              X