• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15mm Scale Salamader Mech on Kickstarter

Project Title - Rangers Project: Salamander Mech 15mm Scale Miniature

Company - Chris Gotcher

Target - $1150 (currently $6100)

General Description - A 15mm scale Salamander Mech which will be cast in resin after being 3d printed. The actual model will stand roughly 12cm (or 4.75 inches) tall. The basic model is in 24 parts and the stretch goals are all unlocking new weapons/upgrade add-ons, with free add-on slots also being unlocked. They're $35 a piece or $90 for 3 including a number of additional upgrades. Free shipping in the US or $5 outside it. You also get some snazzy computer Wallpapers.

Start/End Date of funding - 4th February - 25th February

When will I get my rewards? - End of March 2014

Link to Kickstarter/other crowdfunding platform - Salamander Mech on Kickstarter

Any Other Info - Not a lot for me to add, so here are pictures of the initial model and also of currently unlocked stretch goal weapons/upgrades. Personally I'm tempted but I'll be waiting for near the end to see how many weapons and things come along as while $40 for a 12cm high chunk of resin is good, it's even better when you have additional free weapons.

4579e54fc3f82a87e3a595c2667a3017_large.jpg
    4608161e9ec9f1b8771cdb88bd8464cf_large.jpg
    40f627ff87070fdc557e531b6e83902a_large.jpg

5fe562e2ba13556796e0ee5dc3ae6fec_large.jpg
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Not bad but I think it needs bigger feet. That's a lot of weight concentrated on teeny toes.
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Agreed. I'd say that the legs need to be beefed up in general. Can't say I'd be excited either way though. Stretch goals, addons and exclusives are a huge turn off for me.
      I'll be lucky to paint a single figure this year or any other. If I do manage it, no one will be more shocked than I.

Comment

Working...
      X