X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15% at Maelstrom Games (11/10/2010)

YOUR EARLY CHRISTMAS VOUCHER
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Your 15% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 11th of October 2010, at midnight (GMT) - so you've ten days to grab yourself a bargain!

It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past few months since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Seeds of War items
    - not on any Too Fat Lardies items
    - not on any Games Workshop Direct items
    - not on any event tickets
    - and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: EARLY-CHRISTMAS

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.
    remember, it's off the RRP
    Oooh. That's a BINGO!
    This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

RRP? Reduced Retail Price?
    To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinton View Post
      RRP? Reduced Retail Price?
      No Recommended Retail Price
      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Aye, so it's not 15% off the price they advertise - still a bargain, especially with free p&p
        Oooh. That's a BINGO!

Comment

15% off the cost of an Island of Blood box works for me, I have been waiting for them to throw this out and thought I might have to wait until closer to Xmas as I wasn't going to pay the full price just for a couple of models that I like from the set.
          "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Bump

Just to let folks know that Maelstrom have extended this until Monday 18th October

Comment

I'd really like to take advantage of the discount, but my wallet says I can't.
              To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

isnt that about theryre normal discount level anyway? good peeps though
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
                  isnt that about theryre normal discount level anyway? good peeps though
                  Their normal website discount is 10% so if you bought the Island of Blood it would normally be 54 from them but is 51 with the 15% discount and free 2nd class shipping.
                  Last edited by War Griffon; 11-10-2010, 06:03 pm.

Comment

[whisper] Pst! I don't want to steal Maelstrom's thunder as I know they've been quite good to WaMP and others in the past but Wayland Games sells IoB for 49 as their standard price. [/whisper]
                    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
                    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
                    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
                    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
                    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Originally posted by Undave View Post
                      [whisper] Pst! I don't want to steal Maelstrom's thunder as I know they've been quite good to WaMP and others in the past but Wayland Games sells IoB for 49 as their standard price. [/whisper]
                      Yes but they will then charge you 6 to deliver it...

Comment

4.41 for standard delivery. I got a couple of other things at the same time which didn't alter the delivery charge so it was quite good value in the end.
                        "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                        "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
                        "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
                        "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
                        "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
                        "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

You also get a cash back thing, which does add up at by the end of the year ... have to say though, I mostly use these Maelstrom offers to but Smart Max stuff
                          Oooh. That's a BINGO!

Comment

Working...
                          X