Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Treasure Island" Pirates Pre-Order

Stolen form LAF ...

Since a lot of people showed their interest in our Pirate sculpts, we are currently considering releasing them short-term.

The figures would be cast in METAL and, if everything works out as planned, would ship in time for christmas.

If you are interested in purchasing the pirate figures, you may place a pre-order for the complete set.

Only If we receive enough pre-orders, we will produce the figures.

YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PRE-ORDER COMPLETE SETS (1+). INDIVIDUAL FIGURES OR PACKS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE SEPARATELY FOR PRE-ORDER.

So, what does the set contain? As shown in the pictures, the full set consists of 27 miniatures. If purchased individually from our online store after they are released, the total will be ~105 Euros. If you place a pre-order now, the price for the complete set is 85 Euros, which includes VAT within the European Union. Overseas orders such as from the US, Canada, and Australia do NOT have to pay VAT, so the set will cost 71,43 EUR; P&P is NOT included, however, and will cost extra.

The postage will be:
    within Germany - free shiping
    within Europe - 7,90 EUR
    Countries outside Europe - 8,90 EUR

If you wish to place a pre-order, please PM me here on LAF or send us an e-mail to info@lead-adventure.com, including your name and an e-mail address where we can reach you to complete the deal. However, payment will only be due once the figures have been produced.

We hope to find enough interested people to make producing the initial run viable, and will be happy to hear from you!

Oooh. That's a BINGO!
    This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

these are awesome! sooo funny!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

Humm.... they seem to be cartoony to me..... LMAO!! I love these!!

Comment

those are freakin awesome!
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
        X