Color Blender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Blender

Found this little tool, Color Blender, recently that I thought might be of use to someone. It allows you to set a starting colour and a finishing colour and then shows the stages/hues/shades in between, you can set the number of stages up to 10.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Thanks that could be very useful nice find . -
    " Griffins could never get though doors because of their own ego"

"I like to ask questions, to keep learning, however people with big egos might not want to look unsure " - Heston Blumenthal

Comment

Nice find, thanks Ulf.

Comment

Very cool Ulf. Thanks!
        My Small Blog: http://bloodthornstudios.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pretty neat...thanks!
          http://southern-fried-miniatures.webs.com/ - My website.

Comment

Nice gimmick
            my Blog: Odins Men

Comment

helpful tool, thanks!
              The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
              Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
              My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
              Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

Working...
              X