Reference Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reference Books

Now quite sure where to post this one, but I became aware today of a supplier of books, including a number that are relevant to our wider hobby, that might of interest to some.

http://www.bookworldws.co.uk/catalog/

Not bought from them, yet, so I don't know what their service is like but there are certainly plenty of interesting titles!
    Communications Officer, Azalean Models
    ----
    Making people feel better about their own lead mountains since 2006!
    ----
    "Metal is cheap and very hard, and I can't get the hand drill to go any deeper." - Boris

Thank you seems to hold a vast catolgue of books . Has anybody used them please ?
    " Griffins could never get though doors because of their own ego"

"I like to ask questions, to keep learning, however people with big egos might not want to look unsure " - Heston Blumenthal

Comment

I've used these for a book back in September very good service and no problems at all
      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Working...
      X