Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Scenery

http://gidian-gelaende.de/03c1989928...ed01/index.php

Have prob. seen this before but really nice stuff.

Wish I could get a job making stuff like that...it must be great...

Good find.
    WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I FELL FROM GRACE? FROZEN HEART, AN EMPTY SPACE...

Comment

must be fun to look forward to getting into work, as LB I would love to make stuff like this full time
      Peace James
      https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
      https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

Nice find NeatPete. I've never seen his stuff before. Saved in my favorites

Comment

lovely jubbly
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Actually, I hadn't seen it before. Beautiful stuff there.
            To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

This is amazing! Thank you very much for sharing such an inspirational webpage.
              MaGie Miniature Painting Blog
              MaGie Facebook page :)

Comment

new on me too. clever stuff indeed :)
                CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                You people scare me

Comment

Never seen that before, how beautiful!

Comment

I have seen it before but I don't have it bookmarked on Liz's computer. Thanks Pete!
                    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Thanks Pete, there is some very nice models in there not seen any of those before.
                      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Very nice stuff indeed and some good inspirational ideas, thanks Pete and bookmarked to favs.
                        "Painting is so poetic, while sculpture is more logical and scientific and makes you worry about gravity" - Damien Hirst

Comment

Thanks Pete, some great ideas in there.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
                          Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Working...
                          X