Anyone Familiar with the Alkemy Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Familiar with the Alkemy Game?

I noticed that miniaturemarket.com has the starter boxes for 4 of the factions clearanced at $9 each. Not interested so much in another game (unless it's really good) but the miniatures look nice. Anyone familiar with the quality? Do they look near as good as the pictures?
    sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
    Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

They gave me a guided tour of the warehouse shortly after they got them in.
    They purchased all of the US based stock after Kraken went bankrupt. For abit,
    you could get 1 of every model for like 120$

The models look decent to me albeit not really fitting inside of any other genre
    that I'm into.

Christopher over @ AGP productions got one of the sets and does some review
    unboxing stuff on YOUTUBE

Good price $ per figure but I have enough stuff I can't get painted or REALLY want to paint.

Comment

Curiousity thing here....is that the SAME Kraken that JBT was involved in?

Comment

and since this is a thread unto myself.....

I'm actually politicking / advocating that www.miniaturemarket.com start advertising / supporting / sponsoring Wamp and Portal!

Hopefully, he will see that as a value add!

Comment

The alkemy models I had were great. The casts were clean and they fits were perfect, couldnt really find any fault with them.
          Rent-a-painter at great rates!
          esterhuizensias@gmail.com

Comment

I noticed on fantization that Studio 38 now has the Alkemy line and has new releases

Just noticed that some of them are listed as resin. No longer interested
            sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**

Comment

Originally posted by frogimus View Post
              I noticed on fantization that Studio 38 now has the Alkemy line and has new releases

Just noticed that some of them are listed as resin. No longer interested
              I believe that all the ones at MM though are the original plastic box sets.

Comment

AND just a plug regarding MM - if you get a chance its worth at least a quick stop into their storefront.

It ONLY contains crash and dent / clearance / OOP specials on all kinds of stuff...minis, terrain, books, board games.... all kinds of interesting fodder!

Anything current you want, they will immediately fill out of the warehouse. Great Guys!

Comment

Yeah, I've ordered from them but never visited. I just don't like having to go to facebook to see their specials
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X