Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Clayton MasterClass

All

Here at The Basement we just couldn't keep a great bit of news to ourselves any longer so we thought what the hay and decided to spread the good word.

Following on from the MasterClass featuring Adrian Hopwood and Mark Taylor in February we have managed to secure another great modeller and painter for a two day MasterClass later in the year, Euro Best Of Show winner Chris Clayton.

The date for Chris's MasterClass is yet to be finalised, so if you would be interested in joining us on the agreed weekend then please email us at robinsnelson@tbforum.co.uk so we can keep you up to date with information as it becomes available.

Booking for Chris's MasterClass will be taken in second quarter 2011.

Watch this space for more exciting news as there yet more to come in the new year.

Happy Painting

http://www.tbforum.co.uk

Cheers Robin, e-mail sent
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Thanks. Definitely interested. Sent you and email.
      http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
      Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Comment

Many thanks Robin, e-mail sent.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
        Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Thanks Robin, Email sent

Comment

Nice (email sent too), that Ogre, ork troll thingy is one of my favourite ever Euro entries.

Comment

Might just have a stab at this, hope I can get time off work when the date's decided :D
              In the flesh, on the phone and in your account..

Comment

I may very well be over in the US at the time so I guess I'll have to leave it until more details are known.
                The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Working...
                X