Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Encourage Your Children to Paint Miniatures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Encourage Your Children to Paint Miniatures?

If you have kids have you tried to get them into miniature painting? Did you have to twist their arms or have they jumped into the hobby on their own accord? Do they wargame too?
    Shop at the Wampstore

My 11 yr old daughter tried her hand at painting. She enjoys it but hasn’t picked it up as a main hobby. My 6 yr old son has also tried his hand at it and has become a huge fan of 40K and loves the building aspect of it. I haven’t encouraged him at all, I’ve just given him the freedom to choose to build models from my backlog and he’s just sat down and got on with it. Came home from work the other day to find he’d raised my sprue drawer and built several units of stormcast and a few scenery pieces. He did a good job as well!
    "If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic."

www.yogimuminiatures.blogspot.com
    www.philball.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Yogimu View Post
      My 11 yr old daughter tried her hand at painting. She enjoys it but hasn’t picked it up as a main hobby. My 6 yr old son has also tried his hand at it and has become a huge fan of 40K and loves the building aspect of it. I haven’t encouraged him at all, I’ve just given him the freedom to choose to build models from my backlog and he’s just sat down and got on with it. Came home from work the other day to find he’d raised my sprue drawer and built several units of stormcast and a few scenery pieces. He did a good job as well!
      cool. Now i'm back painting fulltime I hope to be able to get the kids to paint alongside me a bit.
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
      X