Vul-Con 2012, Phoenix, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vul-Con 2012, Phoenix, AZ

Phoenix Vul-Con 2012 — Saturday & Sunday, February 25-26, 2012, Phoenix Convention Center

Vul-Con is an organization that was founded to foster and grow the Strategy Gaming Hobby and the Community of Hobbyists. Our goal is to provide top notch Strategy Gaming Conventions, Mini-Cons, and Charity Events. Our main event, Phoenix Vul-Con 2012 is quite simply the Southwest’s Coliseum of Strategy Gaming. There will be more to see, to do, tournaments, scheduled gaming, open gaming, premium events, cool dealers, guests, and immersion in gaming than even our 30,000 sq. ft. of Strategy Gaming Convention Space promises. Part of the spectacle is our oversized Ludi Vulcani - Roman Themed Games on a large scale.
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
    sigpic

Just a note, I will be at Vul-Con, demo'ing Bushido (GCT Studios) and Dawn: Rise of the Occulites. :)

[unfortunately, did not have enough time to prep for demos for Relics or World of Twilight as well... too many deserving games, too little time. :/ I will see if I can at least put together some flyers for them.]
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X