Clear All

• Crystal Brush/Adepticon

Anybody going?

I will be..

Comment

Me also.
      "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Comment

I'll only be there Saturday-Sunday. I figure I'll be in the Crystal Brush area (too bad it's in the vendor area...rather shorter hours to look at the entries and such) and the painting area, since I don't really play any of the games. I really hope the painting area is available late-ish at night. In those areas I'll be easy to find. I'll be the pregnant one with a weekend pass (unless I can get away with a day pass...) Say hi if you see me.

Comment

Well, the best part was the painting area. (Can you tell I don't get to paint much at home?) Kirill was there a lot on Saturday...

Comment

looks an awesome event. I reckon most years Ben's would have won.

talented gits
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

It was fantastic and the people there couldn't have been a better group to hang out and learn with/from.

I'm bummed we didn't get to meet but next year we'll have to make it so!
              "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Comment

Sorry I missed meeting you guys. I only can make it every couple years or so, but eventually I'll get back there. (Or I might see Khonnor at MMSI?)

Comment

Hi Wendy,

I actually stopped by last year's MMSI to check it out. I was impressed with what I saw. I'm seriously considering actually entering something this year. I think this is at the end of October, right? Did you enter anything before?

Comment

Wendy, any chance you're coming down to the Nova Open in September to enter something in the Crystal Brush? Maybe you Khonner and I could have a Wamp get together. :) And Plarzoid if he's not too busy.
                    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Originally posted by vegascat View Post
                      Wendy, any chance you're coming down to the Nova Open in September to enter something in the Crystal Brush? Maybe you Khonner and I could have a Wamp get together. :) And Plarzoid if he's not too busy.
                      I'm game for paint sessions!
                      Blog | Facebook | Twitter: @Plarzoid | YouTube

Comment

I've only missed one year of MMSI since 2006. It's a fun show with a lot of nice figures. Do enter! Unfortunately, after MFCA this year, travel is out for while since another baby is coming in June. Even MMSI this fall - unless the baby is an absolute good sleeping angel we'll have to skip it. (Three kids three and under in one hotel room is a daunting thought...)

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy View Post
                          I(Three kids three and under in one hotel room is a daunting thought...)
                          DOOOM

Don't do it to yourself! Take the break. Come back next year. You will not be unhappy if you do. If you don't take the break... DOOOM!
                          www.WarCastStudios.com
                          www.terrainthralls.com
                          https://www.twitch.tv/thebugking
                          https://www.instagram.com/thebugking1/
                          http://thebugking.deviantart.com/

Some fun places to visit!

Comment

Working...
                          X