Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any WAMPers going to Adepticon / Crystal Brush 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shades
    replied
    Had an awesome time. I met a lot of artists, including Sam Lenz, Aaron Lovejoy, Sebastian Archer, Marike Reimer, Jen Haley, Matt DiPietro, Adam Weller, James Wappell, Caleb Wissenback, Justin McCoy, Jeremie Bonamant Teboul, and others. Some of them I simply introduced myself to, and that was that, but I spoke at length with others. The energy level was high, just like last year. This year, I felt even more engaged. Probably because I knew when the awards ceremony was this year, and I actually attended it instead of missing it! And good thing I did, since I picked up a Bronze and a Silver!

I also played in the Warhammer Fantasy Doubles tournament on Friday and had a lot of fun doing that. I'll probably do that again next year. I spoke at length with Mr. Black about the status of Confrontation Phoenix, Wrath of Kings, and the rules design and release strategy for Dark Age.

All in all, an intense, 4-day dose of hobby. Check out my blog link in my signature for a multi-part, pictorial diary, which I'm trying to spin out this week.
    Last edited by Shades; 10-04-2014, 12:02 am.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    So how was it? Your thoughts? :)

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Questions answered, so no worries. Hope you have fun! :)

Leave a comment:

• Shades
    replied
    I'll try to remember, Wendy, but I have a horrible memory, so please shoot me a reminder about a week ahead. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    I'm skipping going this year, but got the ok from hubby to go next year. If you're going, can you ask the Marrow Production guys if we can still add to Kickstarter pledges and if they plan to send a survey or something so they know which addons people want? (Unless they mention something before then, but they seem pretty busy.)

Leave a comment:

• Shades
    started a topic Any WAMPers going to Adepticon / Crystal Brush 2014?

Any WAMPers going to Adepticon / Crystal Brush 2014?

This was a bust for 2013, but I figure I'd throw the question out there. dpowell was originally planning on going, having won the NOVA Open Best in Show and earning a free plane ticket, but, unfortunately, he recently told me that real-life has interfered with those plans. Anyone else going to be there? If several WAMPers are there, we could organize a lunch or dinner and bask in our WAMPness.
Working...
X