Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklord
    replied
    didt think the Yanks let the Canadians over the border these days!

Leave a comment:

• vegascat
    replied
    TempleCon is in Newport, Rhode Island in February, though its mainly Steampunk and Privateer Press event, there are a decent handful of companies that come out. Off the top of my head, in 2012, CMON had a booth, The War Store had a large booth where I bought a handful of Alkemy models for $1 each (as well as other one off models), IIRC, Dropzone was being demoed as well.

Leave a comment:

• bud
    replied
    Originally posted by Darklord View Post
    maybe the snow buried them all

That is sadly summer time DL and it is only a few feet wait till winter, and the only one I know that is near Toronto is GenCon a Mako said we are thin.

Leave a comment:

• Normski
    replied
    Start one!!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Originally posted by Mako View Post
    I'm in toronto, as as far as I can tell the nearest and best for minis is GenCon. Conventions are a bit thin on the ground up here!
    maybe the snow buried them all

Leave a comment:

• Mako
    replied
    I'm in toronto, as as far as I can tell the nearest and best for minis is GenCon. Conventions are a bit thin on the ground up here!

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    not sure to be honest, we have a good few Canadian members who can probably answer better. I seem to remember Scott Radom once bemoaning the lack of quality of Canadian Conventions but he does moan a lot so I could be wrong!

Leave a comment:

• kipli
    started a topic Canadian Con Visits?

Canadian Con Visits?

I am uneducated in whether Wamp people go to any Canadian conventions, some what more important, is it conventions I have access to?
    ie: Toronto?
    What I mean is , do the competitions or companies that make up Wamp go there.

If not...Why not?!

wondering intently, Kip
Working...
X